Masters 1 and 2 in management of the environment and sustainable development, at the University of Nice Sophia-Antipolis.
GEDD website was developed with several goals in mind:
- Attract new students
- Attract companies looking for partnerships
- Maintain contact with former students
Both the Management board of the master and also the students members of the communication commission, have the ability to update their website.
Key components :
- Creative design
- Elaborated with CMS CaMykS
- Remote management of the content
- Private access for the registered members
- A social network allowing former and new students to share information (news, connections, job offers,…)
- Simplification of the content update
Customise accepted services
You are free to choose which services you wish to enable. By authorising these third party services, you agree to the deposit and reading of cookies and the use of tracking technologies necessary for their proper functioning. By withdrawing your consent for some of these services, some website features may no longer function.
The site writes a session cookie to enable it to function properly and to help with navigation. It cannot be deactivated.
Usage: 1 cookie, records the session identifier.
Time to live: The cookie is present during the entire session on the site. It becomes obsolete after 24 minutes of inactivity.
Display videos from Youtube or Dailymotion.
Records website statistics.
Allows to verify that visitors are humain while submitting forms.