The click'n'collect, the solution to lockdown
Announced two days ago by our President of the Republic, the loackdown against COVID-19 is back. Confirmed last night by our Prime Minister, we now have the modalities.
This is a new hard blow for the shops, restaurants and bars of France.
The solution, to keep an activity, is click'n'collect. If your shop remains closed, you can still honour orders, with collect or delivery.
A solution adapted to the situation
Until now, we have mainly implemented click'n'collect solutions for restaurants and snack bars, because only the food service industry expressed this need. But today, with the closure of shops, click'n'collect, via our eShopCCC solution, can be generalised and used for all businesses (florists, toys, clothes, shoes, record shops, bookshops, etc.).
Connected to your UPOS point of sale, or standalone, you control your website as you wish. You manage your products in just a few clicks and receive your orders in real time.
In order to respect the recommendations indicated yesterday by Mrs Bachelot, Minister of Culture, our eShopCCC solution has a flexible management of time slots in order to limit the traffic in front of your shop.
A concrete case of use
Osakaya restaurant has had our solution since January 2018. Until now, click'n'collect orders were a complement to the restaurant service. Today, despite the new modalities of this second confinement, this restaurant can remain open, and fulfil orders via collection and delivery.
Faced with this new crisis, we have supported it by making the necessary modifications to the site to enable it to maintain an activity in the best possible conditions.
We have deactivated the on-site menu and table reservations and modified the texts on the home page as required. But most importantly, we have added time slot management.
Your site click'n'collect?
The realization delays can be quite short. Indeed, your click'n'collect website can be designed, created and put online in less than a week* after confirmation of your order.
This very short lead time does not prevent you from benefiting from all the advantages of our solution, starting with a personalised design that respects your image (logo, graphic charter, colours, etc.). Here are the features included in the Essential Pack :
- A website, computer, mobile and tablet compatible.
- A portal home page.
- Connection to your UPOS system or availability of an administration space.
- Management of the customer basket and online orders.
- Advanced management of products and menus, as well as additional information such as allergens and nutritional values.
- Secure payment via a banking service.
- Optimisation of the site for natural referencing.
- Hosting, support and maintenance, with our quality and service criteria.
Many options are then available to further customise your website.
Please note that the option to manage orders by time slots, which is becoming a necessity, is offered and will be automatically configured on all sites.
- Learn more about our eShopCCC solution
- Contact Jean-Baptiste for any request for a demonstration or a quotation
* This deadline may be extended depending on our workload and the number of sites being completed. In this case, the sites will be carried out in the order in which the orders are validated.